Membership / Event Registration
Interested in learning why you should join TAEA, or looking for a simple brochure that will help explain the benefits of TAEA membership to your supervisor? Click here to download a 2-page brochure. And click here for a 2-page brochure for the Visual Arts Scholastic Event program.
Membership Types & Fees
- Active — $55 — For individuals engaged in the teaching of art, the directing of programs of art education, or in pursuits closely related to the field. Active membership provides all the privileges of membership, including the right to vote and hold office.
- Associate — $44 — For school personnel not actively engaged in the teaching of art, all persons interested in art education, and retired persons. Associate membership provides all the privileges of membership except the right to vote and hold office.
- Retired — $20 — For active members who have retired and have been a member of TAEA for a minimum of ten (10) years, and who are fifty (50) years of age or older. Retired active membership provides all the privileges of active membership. If you are retired and meet the qualifications, please contact the TAEA Office to provide proof of eligibility.
- Student — $20 — For undergraduate students and full-time graduate students. Student membership provides all the privileges of Active Membership.
- Sustaining — $44 — For exhibitors and businesses that are not actively engaged in the teaching of art. Sustaining members will receive a one-year subscription to the TAEA publications and the right to rent a booth in commercial exhibits at the annual conference. Sustaining memberships do not have the right to hold office or vote.
- Institutional — $275 — For institutions directly or indirectly involved in art education. Institutional membership provides all the privileges of membership except the right to vote or hold office. This membership provides one (1) representative prepaid registration at the TAEA annual conference, and three (3) designated teachers' participation to submit artwork in TAEA sponsored art competitions/events. Institutional memberships are not available through the online application process. Please email or fax your membership form to TAEA Headquarters.
TAEA members must be Active, Retired, Student, or Institutional in order to participate in High School VASE / Junior VASE / TEAM events. If you are already a member and need to upgrade your membership, please contact the TAEA Office.
TAEA Membership Application
The TAEA Membership Application process is a 4 step process.
- Provide personal information.
- Provide your professional information and select the membership type.
- Provide payment information.
- Print / save receipt for your records.
If you are not an existing / previous member and wish to register or join, click Next.
If you are a current member of TAEA and wish to register or renew, please click Login so that we can look up your member profile. Expired members who wish to register or renew should also click Login.