TEAM — Online Registration
TEAM is proud to offer registration online. Online entries will not only speed the registration process, but also make the Regional events easier to facilitate. To get started, submit a Teacher Registration Form. This will activate your TEAM Teacher Profile. If you've already activated your TEAM Teacher Profile, then please click here to login.
Please Note: There must be a director for your region in order for a teacher to participate. If there is no director, you may apply or email
to find out how to make this wonderful opportunity available to students in your area.
Teachers may add, delete and update reservations 24 hours a day 7 days a week beginning on the first day of their Regional Open Registration date. The specific deadlines for your region will be displayed on the first screen when you login.
See below for a step-by-step process:
- Go to the TAEA Website.
- Click on Events and Programs in the top navigation menu.
- Click on TEAM in the drop-down menu.
Click on Teacher / Sponsor Registration and complete the form that appears. Click Submit Form. Within 24 hours you will receive a password to log in.
- When you receive your password:
- Log in to this same site by clicking on Login.
- This will take you to the TEAM page that will give you specific due dates and information on forms to be printed - PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE!
- Click on Rules and Policies and you will be able to print the rules and guidelines for the event.
- Click on Add Student Entry and then begin entering students. You must have all entries in the system by the dates set for your event.
- Click on Invoice and Print Menu - this will give you the documents you will need to print.
- Print Certificates for each student you are submitting art for in your Region.
- Print your invoice once you have the correct number of students entered and send with check to director by deadline set for your event (number of entries cannot be changed after the deadline).
- Print your Regional Entry Certification Form and send a copy with invoice and check, ensuring that it will be received by the deadline for your region.
- Print Student Intent and Artwork Identification forms and fill out for each student. These MUST be ATTACHED to the back of each artwork.
- Print the Student Agreement and Artwork Release Form and have signed by both parent and student. (These should be in alpha order and attached behind the Regional Entry Certification Form sent with the artwork.
You are NOW READY to send in or deliver your student entries.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Your membership MUST be current.
- You must arrange to pick up your entries during the specified period for your Regional Event.
- Print an evaluation form and send to your Regional Director.
THANKS AND BEST WISHES!!!!!